Chronic kidney disease is the kind of ailment in which functioning of the kidney affected over a period. At the start, it shows no symptoms but later it shows the different signs when it becomes worse.
Indications of Chronic Kidney Disease:
There are different indicating signs of chronic kidney disease that started showing when the kidney of individual damage badly. All these signs are written are as under:
- Cramping of muscles
- Loss of appetite
- Too much urine
- Difficulty in sleeping and breathing
- Swelling in feet and ankles
- Bleeding from nose
- Abdominal and back pain
There are different origins of chronic kidney disease and some of these are written below:
- Increased level of blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Being over sixty years
- Having some family member that suffers this disease
Diabetes and high level of blood pressure triggers this disease. If the persons have these two diseases then they have to keep contact with their doctor to maintain the sugar and blood pressure level. Some tips help the person to lower the risk of kidney disease and these tips are as follows:
- Every person should try to limit the use of alcohol.
- People have to do exercise for at least thirty minutes a day.
- Individuals have to make use of low fat and low salt things.
- A regular check-up with the doctors.
- Avoidance of smoking is very important.
The kidney is an important part of the body that gives support to other parts of the body so that they can function properly. When there is a problem in the kidney, it affects the working of the whole body. Some of the problems of chronic kidney disease are as follows
- Bone disease
- High level of potassium and calcium
- Heart disease
How to Deal with Chronic Kidney Disease:
When kidney of person is damaged it is usually permanent. This problem cannot be cured completely but we can follow some steps to make our kidney healthy for a long time. Some of the steps are as under:
- If an individual is a diabetic patient then they should control their blood and sugar level.
- Weight is very important. It would not be too much or too low. People have to maintain a healthy weight level.
- The people can make use of various medicines that gives support to kidneys and keeps their functioning great.
- The people have to stay away from smoke and other different kinds of harmful drugs to make their kidney healthy so that it can work properly.
- Exercise is one of the most important factors that can help the person to be healthy. If the person has chronic kidney disease then they can ask their doctor about exercise that helps him to make their kidneys stronger.
We all should take great care of our health and should consult with doctor if there is any doubt, No disease should be taken lightly and timely treatment should be done.