Food poisoning is a disease that is caused by eating poisonous food or in simple words illness caused by poisonous or contaminated food. Millions of people in the world suffer from it every year . Food becomes toxic when it contains germs and when a person eats it he/she suffer from food poisoning. These toxic foods cause Vomiting and diarrhea when they enter the human body. More than 250 diseases have been diagnosed with food poisoning.
Why this disease occurs:
First of all it is important to know why it is a disease and in what season. In Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Srilanka and Central Asian countries or some other countries like Philippines and Thailand, Where too many visitors come, there are many hotels with lots of street food sellers selling food in streets and if the food that is being sold is not clean then the disease remains in such countries. One of the reasons is that people who come from other countries in these countries for tourism, their food and livelihoods are completely different and they come to these countries to have food change. If these countries have hygiene problems, then this is why they get affected from Food Poisoning. In addition, the disease is most frequent in the rainy season.
What to Eat After Food Poisoning:
Food poisoning is a common problem that is sometimes encountered in every human life which causes you to have headaches and stomach aches. The greatest difficulty is that a person does not know what to eat and what to drink so that it does not get worse and he recovers as soon as possible. In this condition person should use the diet that eliminates the bacteria and clean his/her digestive system. When you have symptoms like abdominal pain and diarrhea, In this case, the body becomes dehydrated and it is best not to eat anything and just have a liquid diet. Avoid fiber rich diet and take fresh juices instead of vegetables meat etc.
What Not to Eat After Food Poisoning:
Now also know what not to eat. The following foods should be avoided during food poisoning.
- Fiber Rich Foods like raw vegetables and fruits, fried and spicy food and pickles.
- Avoid Butter, Oil, Ice cream and all dairy products like milk and cheese.
- Avoid non vegetarian food, alcohol and peanuts
You should always consult a doctor for any type of illness, but we are giving you a few tips that can help you treat food poisoning at home, These are very simple and easy tips but before all these tips you must consult your doctor. Do consult and use these tips after consulting a doctor.
- Swallow fresh garlic with a salty mouthful of water to get instant relief from food poisoning due to the anti-fungal properties of garlic.
- Boil mint in water and and drink this boiling water early in the morning.
- Be sure to wash your hands before cleaning.
- And lastly, caution if you are eating clean and healthy food and avoid bacteria food than you can have few chances of food poisoning.